Friday, January 6, 2017

Legoland

Remember those Legoland season passes the kids got for Christmas? What better time to use them than during the first week of January when they were still out of school? Okay, there might be a slightly better time. I thought everyone would be back in school by then, but apparently not. We definitely waited in line for a while... so we took some selfies!



For some reason, the kids always want to go straight for the cars. It was still morning, so all the pictures were backlit... trust me, she's got a big ol' smile on her face!



I kept getting my finger in the carousel pictures, so when I finally got it right, Paige was so over it.



I took way more selfies than necessary on the leaf boats. One of these days, I'm just going to let the kids actually look at the Lego sculptures on that ride all the way through.



He didn't even look at the camera anymore after a while. Ha ha! Well, we went twice to make up for it.



There were huge snowstorms and cold weather in much of the country that weekend. I felt like we were a world away.



Ready to check out the Ninjago ride for the first time.





I waited a very long time for a lot of kids on a field trip to get out of the way so I could get this shot. Wahoo! Kind of... it was really slow and short compared to the Euroslide at the fair. Notice how they aren't blurs, even in the dim light.





One last ride before closing time. Why did we save the coldest one for when the sun was going down?



I was so nervous every time we went past the water cannons, but they never got us. Yay!



Last but not least, it was build time.



They all raced the cars they built and got a ribbon. It was an awesome day!

No comments: