Monday, May 15, 2017

Lucky Number Seven

It's hard to believe my little guy could possibly be so big. He wanted a dog-themed birthday party at Flipside. May was so busy that I didn't have time to plan an elaborate party, so I texted my friends who have boys his age and a party was born!



Bumper cars!











Next was mini bowling. Brandon's friend told us he has a grandma and grandpa who were champion bowlers and that they taught him how to bowl. His mother corroborated the first half of that story, but I can believe the last half because look at that sweet move!



I tried to get a sweet pic of the birthday boy doing the same thing, but didn't have quite as much luck.



After bowling, we wasted lots of money on a lame laser maze. Just tell your kids NO.



I saved a bunch of money by having the pizza and cupcakes at home, and I made it a dog-themed party by picking up some Paw Patrol plates. Mom win!









He loved everything about his special day, and that's all that matters.

No comments: